Friday, December 9, 2011

good day everyone...
                  Finally i am on the site. This is my first time in blogging world and I am really excited to post something and looking forward to meet people through this.


My feelings about ENGLISH 2....
                  "Writing in the Discipline". The title of the book makes me think that this is the way of writing following rules, guidelines, and any forms of disciplinary actions and terms to produce a good write-ups and excellent result. But as our prof clears our minds that the word "discipline" in our subject simply means "a specific field" or "field of specification in terms of writing". So that's it, our thoughts had been cleared now.
               
                  Through this subject, blogging word was introduce in us. In my part, as a first time blogger, I am happy because it simply means I will be a train-like blogger soon :). I hope this semester will be fruitful and be a successful one to me. I also hope that our new prof won't be annoyed in our being so "sabaan". Good luck to all of us and lets make an another memorable stay in MSU-IIT . LOVE GOD ABOVE ALL. MWAAHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment