Friday, January 13, 2012

Eksina sa Jeep

After an exhausted day, I am now riding a jeep to our home. The tiredness that I had had gone because of these three person also riding with me. They planned to make lakwatsa around the city but the money the have is only P50.00. The other boy said jokingly, "ato nalang ning ipa-zerox bai," sabay tawa nang malakas. The other one said, "mao jud bai para managhan, naa sa atbang o galinya ang pa-zeroxanan". "Bahin daun tah,,,syempre ako ning tinood," said the third boy. I cant help myself from smilling secretly. I really want to laugh out loud that time but thanks God I could still control it.

What's bothering me and tickling me that time was the reality that they were all college boys but still they use wrong terms. Dont they know that the right term is "PHOTOCOPY". Unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment